Loft Conversions in Tadworth
Lofts4Homes have helped hundreds of Tadworth-based clients turn their dream loft space into a reality. In the nearly thirty years since our inception, our team has become well-known around the UK for delivering a consistent level of quality and converting lofts to the highest professional standard.
If you have a loft conversion project in mind but are unsure how to get started, why not give our friendly team a call? We specialise in complex conversion projects so no matter how big or small your plans might be, please feel free to get in touch.
Why choose us?
- We have been established for nearly three decades.
- We specialise in designing, developing and delivering loft conversions to Tadworth customers.
- We are happy to complete any job, regardless of how big, small or complex it may be.
Listed below are the key services we offer and details of what you can expect at each stage of the process:
- We come to you. Our team will arrange a free consultation at your property to go through your ideas and specific requirements, before providing you with a competitively-priced quote.
- We offer a 10 Year Guarantee. Our decade-long guarantee is given to each client to offer complete reassurance that our work is completed to the highest standard.
- We take care of internal work. Any internal work required during your work – from electrics to plumbing – will be taken care of by our specialist team.
- We install custom staircases. Our team can fit custom staircases in even the tightest of spaces. In fact, the more complex the better.
- We install Velux Windows. We are specialists in the installation of Velux windows and always strive to provide as much light in your loft space as possible.
- We build your conversion. Once you are happy with the marked up architectural designs for the work, our team will set to work on professionally building your loft conversion.
Difficult loft conversions – which other companies wouldn’t even attempt – are our speciality. From unusually-shaped loft spaces to ones with tight access and seemingly no room for a staircase, our team have overcome a variety of construction-related issues in the past. Take a look at our previous work by clicking here.
Our team will come and visit you at a time that suits you. We will then look at your loft space, take any measurements required, discuss your design ideas, and answer any questions you might have. Once we have gathered all this information, we will then come back to you with a free, no obligation quote for the work.