Loft Conversions in New Malden
Our team of expert craftsmen specialises in custom-made solutions to convert your unused roof space into expertly designed and beautifully finished living space. Whether you are looking for additional bedrooms, a home study, media room or guest suite, please contact our friendly team to see how we can add real value to your property.
Whatever type of loft or attic conversion you are envisaging for your house in New Malden, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver a bespoke solution. Take a look at some of the main services we offer:
- Free Consultation. We offer a free home survey to assess your loft space and discuss you design ideas, after which we will provide you with a free, no obligation quote for the building work.
- Bespoke Design. Based on your ideas and requirements for the conversion, we will then produce dedicated designs for you to look at.
- Build. When everything has been approved, we can start construction your loft conversion, using a mixture of high-quality workmanship, equipment and materials.
- Velux Window Installation. We are specialist Velux window installers with the knowledge to maximise the level of natural light, so that you can use all the available floor space in your loft.
- Custom Staircases. We are experts when it comes to designing and installing staircases for all types of loft conversions, even in the tightest spaces.
- Internal Works. Any internal building works will be taken care of by our team of tradesmen, from installing steel beams to carrying our plumbing or electrical work.
- 10 Year Guarantee. We are confident to provide a 10-year guarantee on each completed project, for your peace of mind.
Why choose us?
- We have over 30 years of professional experience
- We are experts in the design, build and installation of loft conversions
- We believe that no project is too big or too small
- We make sure that your design ideas form part of the process
- A 10-year guarantee is provided for your peace of mind
Normally, loft conversions fall under permitted development rights, meaning no planning permission is needed. However, it is always advisable to double check with your local planning authority, and especially if you are thinking of significantly altering or extending the roof space, or if you live in a listed building.
A dormer loft conversion is the most common way to create extra floor space and usable headroom for top floor bedrooms, studies or media rooms. The existing roof is extended with a dormer window that projects vertically from the sloping roof. A major advantage is that this type of loft conversion is unlikely to need planning permission.